Saturday 30 May 2015

Mens Health Training Combine

  Earlier this morning (6am to be exact), my parents, Nicci, and I attended the Mens Heath Training Combine. This was an event like no other, designed to get "You Improved" by pushing your body to the limit. To be honest, we arrived a little late. So I wasn't able to get many pictures. But heres a glimpse of the event.


The combine was held at Sparta, a top-of-the-line gym in Pasig.


Hurdles and obstacle courses were set up outside. 


And on the inside people were trained and worked out by coaches.


Hosts announcing the highest scoring athletes.





(Excuse the unfocused pic, the auto-focus motor on my camera isn't working. So I have to resort to manual.)
With the editor of Men's Health Magazine. 



Dad photo-bombing my pic.


Well there you have it. Although I didn't work out, I sweated buckets because of the heat. So I lost some calories! Anyways, I had a great time at my first combine. Cant wait to join in on the next one!













No comments:

Post a Comment