Wednesday 6 May 2015

American Eagle Summer Kick-Off Party

   Last week my parents, Nicci, and I attended the American Eagle Summer Kick-Off Party held at High Street. The store was electric and vibrant, filled with happy people and summer vibes.


Ive passed by the store millions of times and have never seen it this lively. American Eagle makes me miss home so much! My cousins and I used to go to their States branches all the time. Im so glad they brought one to the Philippines.




The pineapples were like icing on a cake, topping off and giving more effect to the summer vibes. 



Blogger Central
One thing I love about going to events filled with bloggers is being surrounded by people that share the same passion as me, writing. 


At the event we were given frames. We were asked to use them to post a picture about "Anything and Everything you love about the Philippines". The first thing that came to mind was our uniqueness. You will never find a country as unique as the Philippines. Our unique culture and diversity is, in my opinion, what makes us the best country in the world. 





No comments:

Post a Comment