Thursday 30 April 2015

Pampanga

   After weeks and weeks of being away from the blogging world, Im back! I have a reason for the my absence, my family and I are in the process of moving. You know how it is when you're moving. Your stuff gets mixed with everyone else's stuff. Its so easy to lose something, I lost the wire that connects my camera to the computer. This wire allows me to transfer pictures from my camera to the computer and without it I couldn't do much transferring. I could have blogged, but it wouldn't have any pictures (Whats a blog post without pictures?!?). So I waited till we finished moving to look through the piles of stuff in my room and I found it!!! Now I can blog!


    Now that I have my wire and am able to blog, I decided to write about something that was much overdue. Earlier this month my family and I decided to head out to Pampanga to visit some friends. 


We got to experience farm life firsthand. Nicci was all over the animals, she wouldn't let them go.

(This picture was taken right before we left, she was holding her favorite puppy Zombie)

On the farm they had…


HORSES
Fun fact: Horses were my favorite animals when I was a kid. Every Christmas Id ask my parents for horses and a stable to put them in. I took horseback riding lessons and everything!


DUCKS
We came just in time for feeding time. They had a cute little pond for them to drink and bathe in. It was so hot I considered joining them. 


PIGS
Couldn't get a good picture of them because they smelled terrible, but there were two baby piglets and a Mommy pig. They were saying that the mom could be pregnant, but they were unsure. 


They also had the most beautiful lake Ive ever seen. I love the way the trees reflect off the water. Again, I actually considered jumping into it because of the heat, my shirt was soaked with sweat. 

(Heres Moses feeding the invisible fishes. They were like ninjas, they came out of nowhere. As soon as the food hit the water they appeared.)


This is their house by the lake. We spent the last hour or so of our stay there. We ate Fruit Roll Ups (one of my favorite American snacks), Gushers, and chocolate. 


The view was amazing! There were houses, animals, and endless fields of green. 


We also got to ride Carabaos for the very first time! Their skin felt like carpet, rough and ragged. I had a bit of a tough time getting on, my dad had to carry me and place me on top. It was an amazing experience!\































































































My favorite part of the trip was catching the beautiful sunset. Im not entirely sure what mountain it is though. Isn't it just mind-blowing? 


Well there you have it, I hope you enjoyed my first Travel post as much as I did. This trip was absolutely amazing (I used that adjective way too many times, sorry). Cant wait for the next one! 













































l

























/























































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment