Tuesday 31 March 2015

Rainy Days

   How do you spend your rainy days? A question not asked enough, in my opinion. Do you go out into the rain and splash around in puddles? Do you read books till your eyes can't take it? Do you lay in bed and watch movies till it stops? I decided to answer this question.

   Let's get one thing straight, I love rain. I love being caved in, and using umbrellas, and yes, even occasionally splashing in puddles. But one thing I really, super, duper love about rain is its metaphorical reasonance: without pain, we couldn't know joy. Now I'm not saying that rainy days are painful. What I'm saying is that without rainy and gloomy days how could we determine the dark days from the bright ones? 

   How do I like to spend rainy days? That's easy. 


I place my mattresses against the wall to cushion my back, cover myself with my blanket, and write. 


And if the rain is pounding on the window, I turn on my Nano and listen to the radio (mainly 105.5 ((check them out)). 


Well, there you have it. Rainy days are pretty chill for me. 




   

   

   
   


No comments:

Post a Comment