Tuesday 7 January 2014

About Myself

  Hi! My name is Nico Belasco and I'm going to tell you a little about myself. I was born in the Philippines on January 5,2000. I have two brothers, Mike and Moses, and a sister, Nicci. My dad's name is Nic and my mom's name is Kat. My dad remarried so I have another mom named Mafae. I like to read and write, play basketball (which is my favorite sport), Ping Pong, Badminton, Soccer, and  like to swim. I enjoy watching movies and hanging out with friends. My favorite movies are The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Percy Jackson, and Pitch Perfect. My favorite books are The Fault In Our Stars, The Percy Jackson Series, and Because of Winn-Dixie. MY favorite writers are Madison Kuhn and John Green. 

  I was inspired to create a blog by David Guison (a blogger) and absolutelysavvy (a friend of mine). I figured it would be a good way to express my emotions and get things out of my head. I want to become a writer/ journalist. And this is a good way to practice. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my first entry. Keep updated for adventures of mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment