Sunday 15 March 2015

Sailor

   Today I went for a "Sailor look". A striped shirt (the usual), cuffed pants, and leather vans. My shirt and pants are from Hollister. 


   Hollister is a "SoCal" based brand, meaning most of their clothes are beach clothes or are beach related. So if you're going for a more laid back "surfer" look, then Hollister is the brand for you. They have everything from sweaters to slippers. Their stores setup is super cool. You'll actually forget that you're at the mall when you're in there (trust me, its happened to me a couple of times).



   On Nicci is an outfit by H&M. A gray top and dark blue pants with little gold hearts on it. She got this outfit last year at the opening of H&M at MegaMall. These two brands are, in my opinion, the best brands in the world. So if ever you have trouble trying to find me something for my birthday... You know where to look. Haha just kidding.




No comments:

Post a Comment