Thursday 5 February 2015

Ten Years Strong

   Ten years ago today an amazing couple got married. That couple is my mom and dad. A decade of love, happiness, and togetherness. Happy 10th!

   Ten years ago today I walked down the aisle with a pillow in my hands, half awake. I remember being jet lagged, we had just flown in from the states. I remember yawning uncontrollably, in every picture we took my mouth was half open and my eyes were closed. Despite my tiredness, I remember seeing my dad super happy. He smiled a real smile (not the half smile he smiles in pictures with PBA fans). I remember feeling the happiness in the room. I remember seeing my mom in her stunning dress. I remember taking short five minute naps in different periods of time during the event. Ten years, a decade. Time flies. I just want to thank them, thanks mom for lighting up my dads face. For bringing back his goofy uncontrollable smile. Thank you dad for always being there for me. I love you both beyond words. Happy Anniversary!

   Hey look it's Thursday! What a coincidence, here's your throwback for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment