Thursday 12 February 2015

Maroon

   Today I decided to wear another set of H&M clothes because why not? Plus I felt like being matchy-matchy. So here goes nothing.

   I'm wearing my striped maroon and white shirt from H&M. You can't see, but it has little white spots that look like splattered paint on it. It's one of my favorite shirts. Like I said before, I have a thing for stripes. More than half of my shirts are striped, so you'll see me in stripes more often than not. My maroon shorts are also from H&M. I've had this outfit for a year and it, surprisingly, still fits me. That just shows that when your mom tells you to get your clothes a little bigger than they should be, you should listen. Let's move on to my shoes. I'm wearing my favorite pair of vans. Classy shoes that can be worn casually. They're leather, light brown and outlined in dark blue. I guess you can say this is my "Go-to outfit". When we're in a rush to go somewhere and I have no idea what to wear i usually just throw this on. 









No comments:

Post a Comment