Thursday 8 January 2015

Something New

   In my opinion, style is a big part of a teens life. It's a way of expressing yourself. So from now on I'll have a column specifically for style. 

   I'll start my Style section off with a whole set of clothes from H&M, because it's been one of my favorite stores for a while. Joggers! They are super comfortable and you can where them WHENEVER you want. You can wear them to the mall, to sleep, to movies, pretty much everywhere because they're "in" right now. They're not too skinny and not too loose. I've grown to love them. Let's move onto my shirt, another one from H&M. It's a bit oversized, I usually get them oversized because they last longer that way. I chose this shirt because I love the stripe-like-tribal pattern it has going on (I have a thing for striped and tribal shirts). It is, like all H&M clothes, uber comfy. My shoes are Roshes, from Nike. The most comfortable shoes I've ever had. They come in practically every color. 

   Nicci! My sister is by far one of the most stylish little girls I know. She's wearing a tribal shirt from Forever 21 and gold pants from H&M. Her black polka dot boots are from Sugar Kids.






No comments:

Post a Comment