Tuesday 6 January 2015

Fifteen!

   I was born on January 5, 2000, I've been on this planet ever since. 

   Fifteen? Birthday spam started coming in at 12:00 am! We started celebrating with lunch at Dads, one of my favorite buffets. Special thanks to my Ninang Pia for making it happen! We got there before my friends, so I watched them come in one by one. Every time one came I smiled uncontrollably. It's an amazing feeling, to love and be loved. After eating we headed over to the Ice Rink. Do you know how hard it is to walk in skates off the ice? It's like walking in your moms heels, but ten times harder. This was my second time skating so I got the hang of it pretty fast. My friends, however, were not so lucky. A lot of them were "First Timers". So they held on to the rail for a good 40 minutes or so before catching on. I loved every second of it. We skated for two hours, or was it three? I don't know, time flies when you're having fun. On the way home I was greeted by "The Boys Night Out" on the radio, thanks guys! 

   I just want to say thanks to everyone for the greetings and the presents and for making me feel extra special! You guys are the best!






No comments:

Post a Comment