Friday 15 May 2015

Veloci White Party

   The other day I had the pleasure of attending the Veloci White Party held at The Palace Pool Club. This was my first ever pool/ all white party. All I can say is that the people behind Veloci know how to throw a party.




The event/ fashion show was held to showcase their new watch designs and the new face of Veloci, Catriona Gray.



Now, I know if I were you, I wouldn't want to be reading about the show. Id want to be seeing it. So here you go. 


Host: Nicole Anderson 


Catriona Gray kicked off the show with a brief performance before walking down the runway. 






Hideo Muraoka, the male face of Veloci. 



I applaud, and have utmost respect for these models. Modeling is not as easy as it looks, especially when you're modeling an accessory. You have to try your best to take the attention away from your face and onto the accessory. Thats quite hard to do given the fact that the audience instantly looks at the face. But these models pulled it off fabulously. 


Game time! After the show they called up a couple of brave souls to participate in their games. 


David Guison, menswear blogger. Fun Fact: he inspired me to make this blog.


Catriona and I


With Inah Estrada, an up and coming actress in the Philippines. 


Well, there you have it. Thanks Veloci for a great time! And congratulations Catriona and Hideo!




















No comments:

Post a Comment