Thursday 29 January 2015

Throwback: The Merville Days

   Today is Thursday, and you know what that means... its Throwback Thursday! I will try my best, from now on, to post a throwback every Thursday. Hope you enjoy the first one as much as I do.

   Some time in 2009 we moved to Merville (a village in the Philippines). Nicci was just starting to talk, she was going through the "gooh gooh gah gah" phase. The phase where one word could mean a million different things. This is by far one of my favorite phases. I remember it like it was yesterday, laying next to her while she played with my face and hair. Her laughing uncontrollably because I made a funny face. Her saliva on my shirt. Her annoying, yet slightly amusing, baby toys scattered all over the floor. Her crawling all over the house because she couldn't walk yet. Her calling me "Coco" because she couldn't say Nico. I miss it so much! I would do anything to relive one of those moments.



1 comment:

  1. You are the most amazing big brother, Nico! So much heart in such a short entry! :)

    ReplyDelete