Wednesday 7 January 2015

One Of Many

   My very first blog post was posted today. Ever since then it's been blooming! I'd like to thank everyone for their love and support and for actually reading my blog. You guys are amazing! 

   One year ago today I decided to make a blog. And I have not once come close to regretting that decision. I love blogging. Blogging is love, blogging is life. It's like an online lifestyle, a personal magazine, a journal. A space for you to express yourself and write about anything you want. My blog has helped me immensely. My head isn't as filled as it was before. Adventures and stories that needed to be told we're told. And my stars (thoughts) have been fathomed into constellations. Having a blog makes life better. It actually made me want to venture more just so I could have something to blog about.

   One year ago today I started my blogger journey. I've had so many great adventures since then. Here's to many more! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment