Tuesday 7 October 2014

Fishy Fishy

   The other day we drove to Nuvali to have lunch with my dad's friend. The food was delicious and I was stuffed. Filipino food is the best. Though the wifi connection was strong and fast we had nothing to do. So we decided to go outside and check out the lake. People were crowding by the rail. We went to see what they were looking at and couldn't believe our eyes. Hundreds of fish bobbing their heads up and down with their mouths open waiting for someone to throw them food. Some were out of the water on top of other fish. All of them fighting to be at the top.

    We ran to our parents and asked for money for the fish food. They gave us money and we sprinted to the stand in excitement. We dropped the food into the water and in an instant 10 fish popped out of nowhere and fought for the food. Seeing the happy faces on my siblings and uncle made my day. And I discovered a new found love for fish. Though all of my pet fish died of either starvation or over feeding haha.





No comments:

Post a Comment