Wednesday 19 November 2014

Christmas Tree Lighting 2014

   Sadly, the Philippines doesn't not celebrate Thanksgiving. So after Halloween they jump straight to Christmas! Christmas in November! Christmas spirit is in the air! It reminds me of the Marriott Christmas Tree Lighting we attended earlier this month. It was really fun, the food was great, the singers were amazing, and Santa showed up!

   We were invited by my mom's friend Michelle Garcia. The Christmas tree was grand, very well decorated. Amazing food was served. They had loads of Christmas goodies, including a S'MORES STATION! I stuffed my face with s'mores the whole night! Roasting marshmallows to perfection and sticking them between two crackers and chocolate. It was the best! I never thought one day Id be roasting marshmallows inside a hotel. The Christmas tree was lit by Richard Gutierrez, Sarah Lahbati, and their son Baby Zion. After they lit the tree Santa came with a big red bag slung over his shoulder. My sister and I rushed over to him. He gave us stockings! After seeing Santa we checked out the Gingerbread train. It looked delicious.

   Christmas is definitely in the air. Thirty Four more days left! Can't wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment