Friday 1 August 2014

Okay?

  Yes readers, this is a book review. I don't know how to write a book review, nor has the idea ever occurred to me that I should write one. So here' goes nothing. Five words, The Fault In Our Stars (aka TFIOS). This book has really changed my life. It opened my eyes, and made me realize that I'm lucky to have the life I have. It's one of my favorite books written by one of my favorite authors, John Green. John Green has a gift. He puts billions of words together to make an epic story that will make you cry for weeks. At least that's how thousands of teenagers all over the world think about it. Whereas I, admittedly, cried for five minutes. Okay, maybe more. Anyways, John Green has a way with words.

  The Fault In Our Stars is an amazing story about two kids with cancer trying to survive in a world that is "not a wish granting factory". Hazel and Gus fall in love. They meet at a Support Group and immediately find interest in each other. Hazel introduces AIA, or "An Imperaial Affliction", (her favorite book) to Gus. And the book ends midsentence, leaving lots of questions and thinking. Gus likes the book and immediately contacts Peter Van Houtens assistance. Peter is the author of the book. He drowns himself in alcohol almost every day. Gus takes Hazel on an unforgettable adventure to find answers about the book. I won't tell you anymore because I don't want to spoil it for you. But yes, I would very much reccomend it.





No comments:

Post a Comment