Monday 25 August 2014

Reading

  Majority of teenagers these days think reading is boring. And I find that quite sad. I guess you can call me a "nerd" or a "book worm" because I like to read. I'm okay with that, I like it actually. Most people my age think reading isn't cool. And to that I say, don't judge a book by its cover. They are missing out. Reading can take you anywhere you imagine. You can be whoever you want and do whatever you want. You can be a ghost haunting kids, a man on the moon, a caveman from centuries ago, anything you imagine. All you have to do is choose a book. And when I read all of my problems disappear. Things that bother me suddenly go away. Escaping reality in an instant, for as long as I want. It bring happiness to me. Give it a try, you might enjoy it.




No comments:

Post a Comment