Thursday 25 December 2014

Christmas 2014

   This Christmas was filled with music, laughter, and happiness. Im glad I got to spend it with loved ones.

   We woke up on Christmas Eve excited and super giddy (my family has this tradition of opening presents the night before christmas). My parents, sister, and I went last minute christmas shopping. And of course, madness. People crowded every corner of the mall, rushing to get what they wanted. Everywhere you looked it was like a sea of people. After delicious (and much needed) ramen, my father and I went to Toy Kingdom to get presents for the (not so) little ones. It was the busiest place in the mall, so of course, madness. After what seemed like forever of standing in line, we finally finished. We headed home for dinner; pasta, ham, mojos, and this super good fajita thing that I fell in love with after one bite. We gathered near the TV and watched the VMAs. I was amazed by all the different personalities and types of music sitting next to each other, laughing and having a great time. After that, we opened presents! I surprised everyone with gifts. Seeing smiles on their faces made me the happiest person on earth.

   The next day (Christmas Day) we woke up to MORE PRESENTS! We had one of those Christmassy moments where we run to our parents and informed them that it was, in fact, Christmas and that Santa had came. We forgot to clean the table, leaving the dinner from the night before there. So we inferred that Santa, instead of eating cookies and milk, ate fried chicken and mojos. We got dressed and headed to Park Homes (my grandma's house) to have dinner and exchange gifts. We played this really fun (and challenging) game called HedBandz, a reversed version of charades.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment