Thursday 4 December 2014

Well Spent Wednesday

   The Salcedo Park has finally reopened! Sadly, the park closed two days after me moved to Salcedo. So we had only been there once or twice until yesterday.

   Yesterday we went to the park and got some fresh air. The park looks brand new. The playground is cleaner, the sidewalks look better, and the grass is nice. We practically stayed there the whole day. I loved seeing my brothers and sister smile while they played at the playground and rode their scooters around the park. While they were doing so, I read. After finishing Paper Towns, which was amazing (John Green has done it again), I reread The Fault In Our Stars. This is probably my third time reading TFIOS, it never gets old. After about an hour we took a break at Coffee Bean, which is right across the street from the park, and had gingerbread cookies. We stayed there till it got dark so we could see the lights that hung from the tree. It was beautiful.

   All in all we had a great day. Were so happy the park is open. And can't wait to go back.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment