Tuesday 9 December 2014

Happy Birthday Dad

Dear Dad,  

   My love for you is infinite. The faults in my stars are vast and numerous, but you overlook them. Sometimes my strings break, you fix them. When I get lost in my own labyrinth and feel like theres no way out, you assure me that there is. You're my hero.

   I remember when I was young you would hold me up on your shoulders. I remember feeling happy, so immensely happy that I'd grab your neck and squeeze the life out of it. I did this because 1. I was falling and 2. I wanted to show you how much I loved you. But that wasn't enough. My love for you is infinite and indescribable. Meaning I'd have to literally squeeze the life out of you to show you how much I love you.

   In short, thank you for being there for me. Thank you for caring for me. Thank you for keeping a smile on my face. Happy Birthday Dad, I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment